APPLICATIONS OPEN FOR 2020 SEASON
COMPANY MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to provide safe, fun, and unforgettable experiences though superior customer service that creates memories and smiles that last a lifetime.
- You love working with and meeting new people everyday
- You enjoy history and sightseeing
- You have a outgoing personality coupled with a strong speaking voice
- You consider yourself timely and responsible
- You have tour guiding experience (not required; but preferable)
- You can speak a foreign language (not required; but preferable)
- Working knowledge of DC's neighborhoods, transit, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest
- Candidates should enjoy being around people of all backgrounds and working in a busy environment. You should get a thrill from addressing large groups, have a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We're only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- From top to bottom, we help each other out whenever needed; flexibility is the name of the game. This might mean that your help is required to complete tasks that are not usually part of your day to day responsibilities, such as purchasing, customer service, bike assistance, customer check in, and many more.
Open Positions in Washington DC
As a tour guide, you will be asked to learn the ins and outs of our nation’s capital and its history, and will be responsible for relaying it to our guests in a fun and unique way. Our tour guides wear many hats: guide, confidant, problem solver, conversationalist, leader, care giver, and general rock star! Guiding tours with us is a highly sought-after position demanding lots of cultural and historical knowledge and above-all, extraordinary people skills. Those are the obvious qualifications, but no less important is the ability to work very flexible hours and have a strong sense of team pride.
There are many steps a tourist takes before becoming one of our happy customers. Behind the scenes, we have a dedicated team of people who are the first point of contact for anybody considering taking a tour with us. They say "lots of little things make big things happen" and this is certainly true of the little details this job entails. We are always accepting applications for qualified individuals with a passion for customer service in an exciting tour office in Washington, DC.