Join Our Affiliate Program
Monetize your website traffic
Joining the Fat Tire Tours Affiliate Program enables you to partner with an industry leading tourism company in 10 locations worldwide and a special travel community. Leverage our portfolio of over 190 in-destination activities to enhance your website’s content, earn additional revenue, and provide your fanbase with access to some of the world’s top 5-star reviewed tours.
Affiliates receive a commission for every sale that is made through their website. All you have to do is place a text link, video, or banner on your site and when a customer clicks through and makes a purchase, you get a commission. We offer free tracking tools, notification of specials/sales, on-going promotion & more for our affiliates, to promote Fat Tire Tours and earn a healthy commission.
The Ideal Affiliate
Fat Tire Tours is looking for a network of travel writers, social media influencers, and creative entrepreneurs to help expand the reach of our brand. The ideal affiliate has established themselves as an authoritative and credible voice in the travel space whether through their own brand, blog, website, vlog, social media accounts, etc. We are looking for candidates that are driven by collaborative partnerships and individuals that are as committed to delivering authentic and genuine experiences as we are. If you think this describes you, click below to apply! All applications are manually reviewed before being approved.
20 Years of Experience
A leading travel company with over 17,000 5-star reviews. Fat Tire Tours’ portfolio spans 12 destinations and 190+ bike, skip-the-line, walking, food, and Segway tours.
Fat Tire Tours’ program pays up to 10% commissions on all sales. Affiliates enjoy higher payouts due to higher sales prices, our average order value is over $175. All payouts are automated via PayPal.
Fat Tire Tours uses Tapfiliate, a leading affiliate marketing platform, to guarantee a seamless integration, custom marketing assets, and a personalized dashboard.
OUR VALUED PARTNERS EARN COMMISSION THROUGH THEIR WEBSITES
See Our Most Popular Tours
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn More Before Signing Up
Who can become an Affiliate with Fat Tire Tours?
The ideal affiliate has established themselves as an authoritative and credible voice in the travel space whether through their own brand, blog, website, vlog, social media accounts, etc. We are looking for candidates that are driven by collaborative partnerships. Individuals that are as committed to delivering authentic and genuine experiences as we are.
How do I join?
- Apply to join our program using this link.
- Each application is reviewed manually, so please allow up to 14 days to be notified of your application status from our team.
- Start earning! Use our ready-made graphics and your personalized referral links immediately on your website and social media platforms.
How does the Affiliate Program work?
- Our program pays up to 10% commission on sales and our shopping carts have an average order value of $175+
- Automated payouts using PayPal.
- Due to the nature of our business, commissions cannot be verified until the purchaser has completed their activity with us.
- Each month if you earn at least $50 USD commission, you will receive a payout. You will not receive commission until after the customer has completed the activity/tour. If you do not meet the minimum commission of $50 then your balance will rollover to the next month and will continue until you meet the minimum threshold.
If I don't have a huge following, can I still be an Affiliate?
While we do seek affiliates who have established themselves as an authoritative and credible voice in the travel space – we don’t believe in a “magic number” of followers.
Candidates should have a strong display of high engagement, and be driven by collaborative partnerships. All applications are manually reviewed before being approved.
In which destinations are your tours located?
We currently have 10 locations worldwide: Barcelona, Berlin, Florence, London, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, San Francisco, and Washington DC.