ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2021 SEASON
Fat Tire Tours Berlin: Join Our Team!
Fat Tire Tours is always on the lookout for great people to join our team. While most hiring is done during the winter months, we gladly accept applications all year. Joining our team means joining a dynamic and international team of folks dedicated to sharing Berlin with all of our guests, either by bike or Segway. We take our jobs seriously, and you should, too!
Please read the details on each employment page thoroughly before submitting your final application and documents.
We look forward to receiving your application!
- We will ONLY consider applicants who have legal work authorization in Germany. Please don't bother submitting an application unless you hold an EU passport, or a valid German Work and Residence Permit.
- Must be fluent in English for all positions. Certain positions require fluent German speakers.
- We will only consider individuals that have completed at least two years of independent full time work or University, as a potential candidate for employment.
- Knowledge of Berlin' neighborhoods, transit, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest.
- Tour Guide Candidates should have very strong knowledge of German and Berlin history. What you do not yet know we can help teach you, but you should be very familiar with 20th Century German history.
- Candidates should enjoy being around people of all backgrounds and working in a busy environment. You should get a thrill from addressing large groups, have a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We're only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- From top to bottom, we help each other out whenever needed; flexibility is the name of the game. This might mean that your help is required to complete tasks that are not usually part of your day to day responsibilities, such as purchasing, customer service, bike assistance, customer check in, and many more.