Join the Fat Tire Tours Family in Milan, Italy!
APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR THE 2022 SEASON
Applications for 2022! Be sure to check back in February, 2023.
Due to the large number of applicants, we are not able to grant an interview to everyone. Please read the details on each employment page thoroughly before submitting your final application and documents. We look forward to receiving your application!
- We will ONLY consider applicants who have legal work authorization in Italy. Please don’t bother submitting an application unless you hold an EU passport, or valid working papers.
- We will only consider individuals that have completed at least two years of independent full time work or University, as a potential candidate for employment.
- A general working knowledge of Milan’s neighborhoods, transit, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest is a useful skill.
- Candidates should enjoy being around people of all backgrounds and working in a busy environment. You should get a thrill from addressing large groups, have a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We’re only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- From top to bottom, we help each other out whenever needed; flexibility is the name of the game. This might mean that your help is required to complete tasks that are not usually part of your day to day responsibilities, such as purchasing, customer service, bike assistance, customer check in, and many more.