Join the Fat Tire Tours Team in Munich, Germany!
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024 SEASON
Fat Tire Tours Munich is accepting applications for our upcoming season! Due to the large number of applicants, we are not able to grant an interview to everyone. Please read the details on each employment page thoroughly before submitting your final application and documents. We look forward to receiving your application!
- We will ONLY consider applicants who have legal work authorization in Germany. Please don’t bother submitting an application unless you hold an EU passport, or valid working papers.
- We will only consider individuals that have completed at least two years of independent full time work or University, as a potential candidate for employment.
- As all of our tours are conducted in English, you must be fluent or a native English-speaker, in addition to a working knowledge of the German language. We prefer that you’re fluent in German, but you should at least be able to communicate with locals as you encounter them during tours.
- Very strong knowledge of German and Munich history. What you do not yet know we can help teach you, but you should be very familiar with 20th century German history.
- Strong knowledge of Munich’s neighborhoods, transit, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest.
- Candidates should enjoy being around people of all backgrounds and working in a busy environment. You should get a thrill from addressing large groups, have a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We’re only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- From top to bottom, we help each other out whenever needed; flexibility is the name of the game. This might mean that your help is required to complete tasks that are not usually part of your day to day responsibilities, such as purchasing, customer service, bike assistance, customer check in, and many more.