Contact the Customer Service Team
We're here to help, seven days a week
Send us a note
For a faster response time, send us a WhatsApp at +1.877.734.8687
Come See Us!
Our tour office is equipped with clean bathrooms, free wifi, and friendly staff eager to help you experience the best that Paris has to offer! Now we know your vacation time is precious, so please call ahead to make sure we are open before stopping by.
Our Main Office is located at 24 Rue Edgar Faure.
We are open daily from 9 am to 7pm from April to October.
In winter our hours may vary. Please call ahead to ensure we can welcome you!
The closest métro station is Dupleix (line 6) which is a 5 minute walk away.
How do I get to Paris from the airport?
Paris has two main airports - Charles de Gaulle, Roissy (CDG), and Orly (ORY). By car with no traffic, CDG is about 45 minutes north of Paris and Orly is about 30 minutes south of Paris. There are multiple ways to access Paris from both airports.
Charles de Gaulle Airport
- Follow signs towards the nearest taxi stand in your terminal. Taxis to the right-bank (north side of the river Seine) are regulated at €53 and to the left-bank (south side of the river Seine) at €58. Make a point to ask the taxi host if your driver accepts cards, as all do not. Reconfirm with your driver that card payment is acceptable in order to avoid unfortuante surprises.
- The bus service from CDG is temporarily closed due to Covid-19.
- Train (RER) - €10.30/person, appx 30 minutes into Paris
- The RER B is the only train that leaves directly from CDG and travels into Paris. The airport is the last stop (note that there are three terminals which comprise two stops on the line) so you won't risk taking the train in the wrong direction. There is a fast train into Paris (that skips all stops until Gare de Nord) and a slow train, but both will get you into the city and they depart from the airport every 10-15 minutes.
- You can purchase a ticket just outside the train platform in the airport and use that same ticket for unlimited metro transfers within Paris, as long as you do not exit the RER/metro system.
- To access our office, take the RER B to St. Michel Notre Dame and then change to line 10. You will take line 10 in the direction of Boulogne and get off at La Motte Picquet Grenelle. From there, we recommend getting a map or your phone prepared with the exact address of our office, which is 24 rue Edgar Faure, 75015. We are located about 4 minutes away from the metro.
- There are taxi stands outside of gates 14a, 32a and 48a. Taxis to the right-bank (north side of the river Seine) are regulated at €37 and to the left-bank (south side of the river Seine) at €32. Find out if your driver accepts card payments. Ask the taxi-line attendant, and double check with your driver.
- Bus - €12.00/person, appx 40 minutes to Montparnasse & 60 minutes to Etoile
- Le Bus Direct Line 1 departs every 20 minutes and makes stops within Paris at the Gare Montparnasse & Etoile/Champs Elysées. You can pick it up from Orly 1-2: Exit 18, arrivals level & Orly 4: Exit 48, arrivals level
- Train - €9.30/person to Antony on RER B, or €12.10/person into Paris
- OrlyVal is a six minute automatic light metro shuttle that connects the Orly airport with the RER B. Upon arrival at Antony, you will need to present your ticket to transfer to the B. Go under the rail tracks to the opposite side, following signs for Paris. There are local and express trains that will take you to Paris within in 10-15 minutes. Departures from the airport are every 4-7 minutes, and RER trains should depart witin 15 minutes of arrival to Antony.
- To access our office, take the RER B to Denfert-Rochereau and transfer to line 6, going in the direction of Charles Charles de Gaulle - Etoile. Get off at Dupleix and walk to our office - 24 rue Edgar Faure, 75015. We are about 3 minutes away from the metro.