APPLICATIONS CLOSED FOR 2018 SEASON
We are no longer reviewing applications for our 2018 season. We are sorry we missed the opportunity to work with you this year, however we do hope that you will keep us in mind for the 2019 season!
We will begin accepting applications for the 2019 season as early as November. Interviews begin in December, and the first round of trainees usually join our team in late February to early Spring. Due to the large number of applicants, we are not able to grant an interview to everyone. Please read the details on each employment page thoroughly before submitting your final application and documents. We look forward to receiving your application!
- We will ONLY consider applicants who have legal work authorization in France. Please don't bother submitting an application unless you hold an EU passport, or valid working papers.
- We will only consider individuals that have completed at least two years of independent full time work or University, as a potential candidate for employment.
- A general working knowledge of Paris' neighborhoods, metros, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest is a useful skill.
- Previous knowledge of French history and tourism is not a requirement, but if you are interested in these things then this is the job for you.
- Candidates should enjoy being around people of all backgrounds and working in a busy environment. You should get a thrill from addressing large groups, have a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We're only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- Ability to speak French is not required for our Guide or Host positions, but is a great bonus. Our Customer Service & Purchasing position is our only position where conversational French is a requirement.
- From top to bottom, we help each other out whenever needed; flexibility is the name of the game. This might mean that your help is required to complete tasks that are not usually part of your day to day responsibilities, such as purchasing, customer service, bike assistance, customer check in, and many more.
MORE VISA INFORMATION
If you hold a passport from Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, there may be visa opportunities for you to come to France. Check out the links below for more information