APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR THE 2023 SEASON BEGINNING IN MARCH
Fat Tire Tours Paris: Join Our Team!
- We will ONLY consider applicants who have legal work authorization in France. Please do not submit an application unless you hold an EU passport, or valid working papers.
- We will only consider individuals that have completed at least two years of independent full time work or University, as a potential candidate for employment.
- A general working knowledge of Paris’ neighborhoods, metros, museums, restaurants, and other points of interest is a useful skill.
- Previous knowledge of French history and tourism is not a requirement, but if you are interested in these things then this is the job for you.
- Candidates should enjoy being around people of all backgrounds and working in a busy environment. You should get a thrill from working with people, have a fun personality, the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations, an interest in international travel, integrity, and a large smile. We’re only looking for applicants with a strong sense of team spirit and those who are willing to pitch in to get the job done.
- Ability to speak French is not required for our positions but is a great bonus.
- From top to bottom, we help each other out whenever needed; flexibility is the name of the game. This might mean that your help is required to complete tasks that are not usually part of your day to day responsibilities, such as purchasing, customer service, bike assistance, customer check in, and many more.
MORE VISA INFORMATION
If you hold a passport from Australia, New Zealand, or Canada, there may be visa opportunities for you to come to France. Check out the links below for more information
- Australia: Types of Visas for France
- New Zealand: Working Holiday Visa for France
- Canada: France-Canada Work Holiday Visa