See DC by Bike
Grab a bike & go!
Washington D.C. is the perfect place to explore on two wheels. Whether you’ve joined us for a public tour and enjoyed riding around or you’re a D.C. local looking to use bike without the commitment of owning your own, we’re here to help! From visiting the memorials, to museum hopping, and beyond, one of our comfy cruiser bikes is the perfect way to move from spot to spot. We provide you with a bike, a helmet, and a lock.
Our friendly customer service is here to help plan your route, from route directions, to restaurant recommendations, to visitor tips, and beyond.
OUR BIKE SELECTION
- We offer two sizes of our adult beach cruiser bikes. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the 3 speeds, fat tires, and a comfy seat.
- We have kid mountain bikes available with 20 and 24-inch wheels. These feature hand brakes and multiple gears.
- All riders over 45kg (100lbs) and 12 years of age must ride their own bicycle. Tandem attachments are not an option for adults.
- Kids bikes and equipment like trailers or tandems are counted as a separate rental and charged accordingly. You can inquire directly with the office in DC on availability or note on your adult bike rental your preference and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- We also have electric bikes available.